Guinness Storehouse

The Guinness Storehouse was originally built in 1904 to house the Guinness fermentation process. In 2002 the Guinness Storehouse was reopened at the historic St James’s Gate and it has become Dublin’s leading tourist attraction. The new storehouse models a giant pint glass and is divided into seven floors stretching from reception on the ground floor to the gravity bar on the seventh floor. The Guinness Storehouse will also be the venue for the ICIS 2016 Social Event.