The AIS Mission Statement
The Association for Information Systems (AIS) serves society through the advancement of knowledge and the promotion of excellence in the practice and study of information systems. AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide.
The AIS Strategic Goals
- Promote AIS as a global leader for excellence in information systems research, practice, and education.
- Position information systems as a leading profession in the service of society.
- Lead and promote excellence in information systems education.
- Lead and promote excellence in information systems scholarship.
- Cultivate a community by providing services and products to meet the diverse needs of members and related communities.
Read more about the Association for Information Systems (AIS) by visiting the AIS website.